Tuesday, May 25, 2010

GE Moneybank?

We have an account with GE money. I guess if you pay late twice in 6 months you are removed from whatever program you were on. We had no interest until 2009. Anyway they tacked on the interest. We had our account paid down to $1000. They added $1600 interest to it. The account had a limit of $2000. Now we are over our limit by $600. I just got our last statement and they are now charging us a $30 per month over limit fee! It was their interest that put us over. Not purchases. Is that even legal!?!
Please note that we are not crap bags that don't pay our bills. My husband works off commision and we always pay our bills. Sometimes a few days late but NEVER 30 days.
Answers:
One of the biggest scams today, they own you and unless you can pay them off, you are screwed. Get a signature loan at a bank and pay that off, then never go back again.
Happened to me too. I financed $3000 for Lase eye surgery. Paid it down to $1800 when I was late the second time by one day. They added the deferred interst of $700. They aso raised the interest rate to 28%.,
I transferred the balance to another credit card. F them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net