Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Gettin ur lisence in michigan?

Im 18 and Ive taken drivers training both segment 1 and 2 and Ive got all my driving hours in that I need and I have taken and passed the writen test all I need to do now is go and take the road test for my lisence but I was wondering if there is like maybe a certain age like 21 were u can go get ur lisence with out even taken the road test? cuz I really just want to go up and get it rather than taken the road test.

Please only answer this question if u kno the rules in Michigan I know its different in different states.
Answers:
I think you must be better at spelling.
Call the secretary of state office near you and ask them they are the only ones that would really know. I only had to take the driving test once when I was 15 I passed and thats the last time I ever had to take a driving test I am 29 now.
Really if you are just renewing your license you wouldn't need to take the test again but if you move out and come back like I did maybe you would have to take the written test again not the driving test.
You are 18, do the research yourself. www.michigan.gov/sos

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net