Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Give me your opinion if this is wrong or right.?

One day I went for a walk to the local outdoor swimming pool because it was about 30 celsius, after arriving at the fenced outdoor swimming pool it was obvious to me that there was many people sunbathing on the pool deck. People were also swimming in the pool, as I proceeded to walk and look around the fenced pool. A police officer on his bike proceeded to stop me and asked me what I was doing looking in side the fenced swimming pool area, because he recieved a female compaint "that I was gaughing at her.".,
-Now tell me your opinion weather,it was wrong or right that the complaint was made by the female.?
-Should the police officer have stopped me, why.?
-
Answers:
sounds like harrassment to me. if the fence wasn't meant to be seen thru it would be a solid 6' fence with no viewing possibilities. staring is not a crime.beside how would she know you were checking her out unless she was looking at you. you should have reported her too then.
well by looking at your name im saying it probably was the right idea
will be keep and care in open place
I think it was invalid, and NOT enough reason to question you. The officer should have observed for a while prior to acting, I mean... what's the charge??
ANY girl could easily have a wedgie up her butt and make a complaint, being overly sensitve and paranoid.
I think it was wrong. I would have been mad.
wow..that lady is an iddiot..first of all she was being a complete tatteltale telling the police officer that u were checking her out ..who cares.boys do dat
dat was so wrong of her
Thats ridiculous!
I have to ask, where you staring at the pool? But for how long...its a pool. So people might et the idea you were staring at whats in the pool.(not the water!)
It is unfair that the woman complained, because you wernt doing anything illegal. It is a public swimming pool and she was in a bikini, is she that niamh to think men dont glance at her.
It make me wonder, if you were a woman, would any of this happen?
This is called a field interview. The officer just wanted your side of the story so he/she has enough information to decided if what you did was wrong or not.
If you did not get a citation you were not wrong.
Personally, if a man was looking at me at a swimming pool, I would be very scared at the man. You can never be safe anymore, but if you were just scanning through the pool, then I think she jumped to conclusions.
I think the police was doing his job by serving her, and asking you what you were up to.
I just think you were misunderstood
If the police received a complaint, they have to investigate it. If it is a pulic pool, you are not breaking any law by by passing by and looking. If you are just standing there for a long time , then you may be violating some law.
If a girl was laughing at me, I wouldn't really care (unless she was laughing at the huge stain on the back of my shirt or something). We're you laughing at her at all? If you were, she should not have made the complaint like an 8 year old would.
He received a complaint. He needs to investigate.
What you didn't mention is what the police officer did after telling you that she complained about it.
Did he arrest you?
Did he prevent you from going into the pool?
Did he walk away and not do anything else after telling you?
In this day and age, any unidentified person who is walking around a fenced pool, not looking for anyone in particular, who does so for a protracted period of time, and does not enter the pool is going to raise suspicions. If you put 5 males and 5 females in that situation, one of each will eventually call to have the matter investigated.
I beleive there is more to this than meets the eye, Mr. EyeSpy. You say you went to the pool because it was warm out. You do NOT indicate that you intended to swim or cool off. Was there a correlation between the heat and the fact that there were probably more scantily clad people there than normal because of it? Why did you not enter the pool and join them? Why were you content to "walk around" and "peer through the fence"?
This behavior may seem innocent in an impersonal venue like freelawanswer.com , and many will disagree with me when I say that I do not beleive you are as innocent in this as you make it sound. In response I will ask "What if your ten year old daughter were at the pool?" I beleive the police office was right and I would have expected nothing less. Nor should you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net