Saturday, October 24, 2009

Experienced Ca Criminal Lawyers: Do I have a chance of terminating my probation early? I live in Stockton Ca.?

Before you read this, know that, I've been a good girl for the most part. February of this year, I went into a grocery store and stole 25.00 worth of groceries. I also paid for $20.00 worth of groceries, but I took what I could not afford. I was caught and given 3 years of probation, and had to pay a 310.00 fine. Before this I have always had jobs, which makes it very difficult for anyone to understand why I would do something like this. I was unemployed when I did this and in the process of looking for a job at the time. I currently have a job, only because they didn't do a background check, and I am 24 years old making $9.50 an hour with 28 hours a week (do the math) I want to go back to school but I cant afford it because my job is cutting my hours and all the good paying jobs are treating me like I robbed a bank and killed 8 hostages when they see my record. It's hard to support myself and I have only served 6 months/3 years probation, help? Have my own apartment too.
Answers:
You can always ask to have probation terminated early, but that is not going to have the conviction taken off your record. (In fact, nothing short of a pardon will do so.) Here is a link which gives you lots of information:
http://www.courtinfo.ca.gov/selfhelp/oth...
hi check this link its useful

http://workathomedataentrysites.blogspot...
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net