Saturday, October 24, 2009

Filing a complaint against a realty company in Florida?

Does anyone know a web site I can file a compalint against a realty company in the state of florida. I found a form I can fill out and mail in, but I am trying to do it directly on line.
Answers:
This should get you where you need to go.
http://www.myflorida.com/dbpr/re/index.s...
Not that I know of . . . but make sure you file a complaint with FREC (Florida Real Estate Commission). File on the broker and the agent that represented you . . . Send all documented evidence along with the complaint. FREC has the ability to either file a complaint against an individual license (which would be public record) or completely revoke the license.
try the better business bureau ! you can file a complaint on line !! i think it's BBB.org .
You might check the state's website at sunbiz.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net