Saturday, October 24, 2009

Explain to me the tearm 'Non Leathal Pregnancy Termination Technology'?

On the last question I asked sum guy refferred me 2 a chat room and this was one of the topics.
WTF!? How can abortions be non leathal?!
Answers:
I clicked on this question as I had no idea what it meant myself.
Interesting. Strange concept but interesting.
Thanks Coraryph
Pregnancy termination is not always abortion.
If the embryo or fetus is removed and placed in an artificial incubator, that terminates the pregnancy without killing the unborn.
If the pro-life people put as much energy and money into medical research for artificial incubators as they do towards trying to change the laws, we could reduce abortions by 95% without changing any laws.
One such technology, if I'm getting this right, is used where the embryo is removed from the mother, cryogenically frozen, and reimplanted in the uterus when the mother desires.
Hey I am only guessing but could it mean the morning after pill that all, including kids, should be taught the use of and it should be made readily available to anyone without parental consent or knowledge.
I rang in too late as Cory, in his usual fashion, has it already nailed. Your answer was in the question as it doesn't infer Lethal, or abortion. Put another way, if you had you sperm cryrogenically stored for use in the future that could be labled ' Deferred Possible Pregnancy' this doesn't mean Your going to be a daddy. Abortion certainly terminates a pregnancy but the term You inquired about is not the same thing. By being Non-Lethal it means nothing dies as a result.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net